The Worx WG320 Max Lithium Cordless JawSaw has all the features of the standard JawSaw plus cordless convenience. Powered by our 20-volt Max lithium battery, the JawSaw is now free of cords and portable. This cordless JawSaw is the lightweight, portable, and safe way to tackle pruning and trimming jobs around the house, camping, or after storm damage. No pull starting; no more gas/oil mixes; no more exhaust smells; safer, and no more tangled cords. The 20-volt MAX lithium battery technology resists self-discharge for much longer periods of time, and it has the ability to perform a quick partial charge without worrying about “memory effect” damaging your battery. The LithiumPower battery is lighter in weight and more compact. The JawSaw features an auto-tensioning which guarantees optimum tension on the chain, along with an automatic oiler with a level indicator to keep chain maintenance and performance at its peak.
- The safest saw around: The Jawsaw is the one and the only chain saw with a fully protective guard. When not in use the blade retracts into the base. And because of that guard, this is the only chainsaw made for cutting directly on the ground. Leave the log right there on the pavement and get to work
- Cuts thick branches: Saw through material up to 4 inches in diameter. And with its innovative single-action cutting mechanism, you’ve never had so much easy to use cutting power
- The chainstays tight: The auto-tension feature guarantees optimum tension at all times. This patented system ensures you’ll always have the most efficient cut
- The chainstays oiled: Features an automatic chain oiler with oil level indicator, which extends the life of the saw, the blade, the chain, and makes smoother cuts
- Do it all with the same battery: Do it all with WORX PowerShare, the only cordless tool platform that uses the same battery to power 20V and 40V tools
- Light enough to use overhead: The Worx Jawsaw weighs 7.1 lbs. without the battery attached. Not only is that light for a chainsaw – the even weight distribution and safety jaw guard bolster the tool and make it easy to maneuver around overhead branches
- Fast enough to get it done: The no-load speed for the Jawsaw is 1350 RPMs, making it one of the fastest in its class. You’ll appreciate the speed when you start making smooth, even cuts
- Rated Voltage: 20V MAX
- No-Load Speed: 1350/min
- Guide Bar Length: 6"
- Oil Tank Capacity: 30 ML
- Chain Pitch: 1/4"
- Chain Gauge: 0.05"
- Number of Chain Links: 42
- Charging Time: ≈ 3 hours
- Machine Weight: 7.9 lbs