The cast iron base prevents vibration and walking during operation while the spacious 16-by-11-inch table bevels up to 45 degrees for an angled cut. The adjustable air pump clears saw dust from your work area to give you a clear line of vision as you cut. This combined with the 1-1/2-inch dust port keeps your work area clean so you can focus on your woodworking.
The saw also includes a hold-down foot clamp for securing your project in place along with a flexible work light that bends and adjusts to whatever position your heart desires. This unique blade holder accepts both pinned and pinless blades while also allowing users to change the direction of their cut to accommodate their particular workpiece. For pinned blades, simply pop the pins out of the front holder and turn the blade 90 degrees.
Now, your cuts are no longer confined by the 16-inch throat of the scroll saw. On top of that, our removable pinless blade holder design tightly grips blades to prevent them from coming loose during operation. Onboard blade and holder storage creates simple organization solutions between jobs
- Beveling Table: The spacious table features a 16-inch depth for cutting large workpieces and bevels up to 45 degrees to the left.
- Blade Variety: Whether your preference is pinned or pinless blades, the WEN 16-inch Variable Speed Scroll Saw handles them both.
- Variable Speed: Variable speed can be adjusted anywhere from 550 to 1600 strokes per minute with the simple turn of a knob.
- Flexible Worklight: The flexible worm work light can be adjusted and moved to illuminate workpieces of any shape and size.
- Brand: WEN
- Dimensions: 14.80 x 26.40 x 13.00 inches
- Weight: 25.15 lbs
- Voltage: 120 Volts
- Wattage: 144 Watts
- Size: Tool-Free Blade Changes
- Style: Scroll Saw
- Material: Metal
- Pattern: Scroll Saw