Auto Solar Charge
M12-3 Blue is Automatic solar charging, using higher quality and more durable solar lithium battery panels, which can extend the use time and help focus driving. Drivers don't have to worry about the continuity of product work often. (Cigarette Lighter / Micro USB charging can also be used when there is no sunlight)
Five Types Of Alarms And User-set Alarm Values
M12-3 Blue equipped with five-alarm modes (high pressure, low pressure, high temperature, rapid air leakage, sensor low battery alarm), promptly reporting the abnormal tire condition to the driver to help safe driving. Drivers can set the maximum and minimum alarm values for tire pressure and temperature according to their own needs. (The tire pressure range that can be set is 12-87 psi)
Auto Backlight & Sleep & Awake Mode
M12-3 Blue's auto-adjustable backlight can clearly display the data in low light or strong light environment. Real-time monitoring and real-time display of data is the best helper for driving. It will enter the sleep energy-saving mode after the vehicle stops running for 10 minutes, and will automatically wake up when the car is turned on. Prolong product life while saving energy.
Advanced Sensor ＆ repeater
M12-3 Blue equipped with 6 advanced external sensors, which are low power consumption and have a long working life (2 years maximum). Small size, light-weight, high accuracy of sensing tire pressure (error range ≈3psi), and easy installation. It also can withstand harsh environments. The repeater could extend the sensing range beyond 45 feet.
24/7 Customer Service
After the first installation, please turn on the monitor first then install the sensor, and all data will be displayed after driving for 5-10 minutes. The sensor needs motion activation. If you encounter any other problems, please do not hesitate to contact us! How To Contact Us: Our Contact Information Is On The Last Page Of The User Manual.
- M12-3 Blue does not require any complicated operations from you, you only need to turn on the monitor first, and then install the sensor on the tire at the corresponding position. You do not need to manually program, all products have been programmed before leaving the factory.
- Please turn on the monitor before installing the sensor on the tire. Please do not install the sensor on the tire before turning on the monitor. This operation may cause problems such as sensor data not being displayed and the monitor showing garbled characters. If you have installed the sensor on the tire first, please start your vehicle immediately and observe whether there is data displayed after 5-10 minutes. If there is still no data displayed, please remove the sensor and let it rest for 10 minutes before proceeding to the correct installation sequence.
- If you find that your sensor's data is not displayed or displayed intermittently during use, it may be that the sensor's wireless signal transmission is interfered with by objects and electromagnetic interference. You can solve this problem by moving the display away from the interference source, such as moving the monitor away from the GPS navigator and closer to the driving position. If the problem persists after trying the above suggestions, you may need to equip a repeater that extends the signal transmission distance and eliminates interference.
- If a tire blowout puncture occurs: M12-3 Blue could not avoid the puncture caused by sharp objects or damaged tires. Because M12-3 Blue can only monitor the air pressure and temperature over a period of time, but cannot monitor instantaneous changes. So it is only suitable for avoiding tire abnormalities caused by changes in air pressure or temperature, which occur slowly, not instantaneously.
- Tymate recommends: Do a comprehensive tire inspection for at least one month and ask your tire technician to replace your faulty tire in time.
- How to enter the parameter setting interface of M12-3? Long press the SET instead of "SET and -".
- Brand: Tymate
- Dimensions: 8 x 6.2 x 2.2 inches
- Weight: 1.05 Pounds
- Number Of Sensors: 6 Sensors
- Adapting Vehicle Length: ≤45 feet
- Charging Method: Solar Power / Cigarette Lighter / Micro USB
- Tire Pressure Monitoring Range: 0-6.0 Bar / 0-87 PSI
- Tire Pressure Alarm Setting Range: 0.8-6.0 Bar / 12-87 PSI
- Tire Temperature Monitoring System: -40℉~176℉
- Tire Temperature Alarm Setting Range: 77℉~176℉
- Temperature Unit: ℉/℃
- Voltage: DC 12~24V
If your order does not arrive within 10 business days, please contact us so that we can follow it up with the carrier. We guarantee your parcel's delivery by requiring a signature on arrival. The carrier may contact you offering safe drop - if you accept this we do not take responsibility for the package. For more information, please visit Shipping Policy or FAQs
If you need to return your product please contact us with your order name and number, as well as the reason why you would like to return your products. For more information, please visit Refund Policy or FAQs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.