Maximum wireless transmission rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802. 11 specifications. Range and coverage specifications along with the number of connected devices were defined according to test results under normal usage conditions. Actual wireless transmission rate, wireless coverage, and the number of connected devices are not, and will vary as a result of 1) environmental factors, including building materials, physical objects, and obstacles, 2) network conditions, including local interference, volume, and density of traffic, product location, network complexity, and network overhead and 3) client limitations, including rated performance, location, connection quality, and client condition. MU-MIMO capability requires both the mesh system and client devices to support MU-MIMO.
- Better coverage than traditional WiFi routers: Deco M5 uses three units working seamlessly to create a mesh network that can cover homes up to 5, 500 square feet. No dead zone anymore.
- Seamless and Stable WiFi: Rather than a wifi range extender that needs multiple network names and passwords, Deco M5 allows you to enjoy seamless roaming throughout the house, with a single network name and password.
- TP-Link unique Adaptive routing technology automatically chooses the fastest path for every device and allows for more flexible placement than a satellite system
- Secure WiFi Mesh Network: Protect your network and connected devices with a free lifetime subscription to TP-Link HomeCare featuring Next-level Antivirus, Robust Parental Controls, and QoS.
- Easy to setup: Download the TP-Link Deco app, plug in your system, and follow the instructions to get your new home network up and running in minutes. Works with Alexa as well.
- AC adapter input: 100-240V ~ 50/60Hz 0.4A
- AC adapter output: 12V ⎓ 1.2A
- Processor: Quad-core CPU
- Interface: 2 LAN/WAN Gigabit Ethernet Ports
- Button: 1 Reset button on the underside
- External Power Supply: 12 V/1.2 A
- Dimensions: Φ4.7 in. x 1.5 in. (Φ120 mm x 38 mm)
- Antenna: 4 internal antennas per Deco unit
- Bluetooth version: 4.2 and above
- Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11 ac/n/a 5 GHz, IEEE 802.11 b/g/n 2.4 GHz
- Frequency: 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz
- Signal Rate: 400 Mbps on 2.4 GHz, 867 Mbps on 5 GHz
- Transmit Power: FCC: <30 dBm, CE: <20 dBm (2.4 GHz), <23 dBm (5 GHz)
- Wireless Security: WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK
- WAN Type: Dynamic IP/Static IP/PPPoE
- Management: Local Management, Remote Management