Texas Instruments TI-Nspire CX II CAS Color Graphing Calculator
- Faster performance, added interactive visuals and easier-to-read graphics expand the TI-Nspire CX graphing calculators’.
- Animated path plot: Visualize function, parametric, and polar graphs as they are drawn in real-time.
- Dynamic coefficient values: Explore direct connections between dynamic coefficients in equations and graphs.
- Points by coordinates: Create dynamic points defined by coordinates, sliders, or expressions quickly.
New features open new paths to understanding
- Tick-mark labels: Label axes scales to create visual contexts that promote understanding.
- TI-Basic programming enhancements: Write code for a visual illustration of key math, science, and STEM ideas.
- Easier-to-read graphics: New app icons, supported by color-coded screen tabs, improve the user experience.
Built on a foundation
- Calculator: Perform computations and enter expressions, equations, and formulas in proper math notation.
- Graphs: Plot and explore functions, equations, and inequalities, animate points on objects and graphs, use sliders to explain their behavior, and more.
- Geometry: Construct and explore geometric figures and create animations.
- Vernier DataQuest Application: Create a hypothesis graphically and replay data collection experiments all in a single application.
- Lists & Spreadsheet: Perform mathematical operations on data and visualize the connections between the data and their plots.
- Type: TI-Nspire CX II CAS Color Graphing Calculator NSPIRECX2CAS
- Brand: Texas Instruments
- Dimensions: 0.62 x 3.42 x 7.50 inches
- Weight: 0.79 lbs
- Color: Black
- Batteries: 1 Lithium-ion battery required. (included)
- Screen Size: 320 x 240 pixels (3.5 inches)
- Screen Resolution: 25 DPI; 16-bit color