- Metal handle & laser design: Comes with a unique metal handle, which helps to reduce fatigue for one-hand working, offering stronger clamping force to make the cutting more stable. Easy and quick to install and disassemble by rotating the handle without any auxiliary tools. The laser guide ensures a professional and precise cutting line, convenient for cutting.
- Powerful motor & 6 blades: Features a 5.8 Amps copper motor to deliver full-size performance at 3,500 rpm, making cut wood, plastics, plasterboard, PVC pipe, tile with ease. 6 Blades: 2x24T TCT (120mm) for woodcuts/ 2x60T HSS (115mm) for wood and soft-metal cuts/ 2pcs grit diamond blade115mm for tile cuts, extending the applications of the compact circular saw.
- Flexible 90° & 45° bevel cutting: Easy-set depth scaled gauge lever allows the cutting depth up to 1-11/16 inches (42.9 mm) at 90°; The bevel capacity at 45° is 1-3/8 inches (34.9 mm), you can decide your bevel cutting angle freely from 0° to 45°. Left-sided blade design for great cut-line visibility. A parallel guide attachment ensures straight, precise cuts easily and quickly.
- Safety design & ergonomic design: The double protection switch prevents the machine from accidentally opening, promises a safer cutting job. The motor postposition separates the front and rear gravity, promises a stable operation; an Optimized ergonomic slim grip provides ease and less fatigue to one-handed operation.
- Amperage: 5.8A
- Voltage: 120V/60HZ
- Power Cord Length: 10 feet
- Rated Power: 710W (equivalent to 900 W)
- Max Cutting Depth:
- 90°: 43mm (1-11/16")
- 45°: 35mm (1-1/8")
- No Load Speed: 3500 rpm
- 24 teeth TCT blade: 115mm x 9.5mm x 24T
- 60 teeth HSS blade: 115mm x 9.5mm x 60T
- Grit diamond blade: 115mm x 9.5mm x 60m