Three Operation Modes
Sunpow Metal Detector has three operation modes, which can improve your detection efficiency. All-Metal (Non-Motion Mode): it can detect metals including iron, aluminum, gold, bronze, silver, and their articles in all-metal mode and comes with a PP function. Notch Mode (Motion Mode): you can select the target segments by setting DISC ACC / REJ. DISC Mode (Motion Mode): you can detect valuable metal objects while rejecting most junk targets.
Upgraded DSP Chip & 10 Inches Search Coil
Upgraded DSP chip and 10 inches coil which improves search range and sensitivity. In All-Metal mode, the maximum depth of detection is 8.7 inches. IP68 waterproof coil is particularly suitable for outdoor activities on the beach or in the stream. Note: the control box is not waterproof.
The content of micro metals in different environments is different, which causes certain errors in the detection process. Our Professional Metal Detectors have ground balance adjustment function in All-Metal mode, which can adjust according to different environments.
Improvement In Use
The metal detector from 47.3" to 55.2" Adjustable stem, applicable to people of different shapes. The armrest design saves more effort which gives you a comfortable state. 8 AA batteries (not included) are required for longer life.
- Brand: Garrett
- Dimensions: 6.20 x 25.20 x 11.40 inches
- Weight: 6.65 lbs
- Suit For: Adults
- Color: Orange
- Power Source: Battery Powered
- Batteries: 8 AA batteries required.
- International Protection Rating: IP68
- 1 x Metal Detector
- 1 x Shovel
- 1 x Carrying Bag
- 1 x English User Manual
ABOUT PRODUCT USE：
If The Target Cannot Be Detected, The Factors May Appear
1. The target is too small or too deep. To detect deeply buried targets, the sensitivity of the product needs to be increased.
2. The target object is too large. Need a certain distance between the coil and the target.
3. The search coil moves so fast. You may miss the goal.
4. Do not sweep the search coil like a pendulum. During or at the end of detection, raising the search coil will result in erroneous readings.
If The Metal Detector Does Not Stop Beeping
1. Interference with microelements in highly mineralized ground areas. You can reduce the sensitivity.
2. In areas with more metal debris, you can use the DISC Mode to select the target you want.
3. Keep electronic products or metal products away from the search coil. It will interfere with the metal detector.
If The Metal Detector Cannot Identify The Target
Sometimes, oxidized metals can cause the target to shift. Arrows and tones reduce sensitivity to eliminate detection of deep targets.
If you are not going to use the device for a week or more, remove the battery. Chemicals can escape from the battery and destroy electronic parts.
If your order does not arrive within 10 business days, please contact us so that we can follow it up with the carrier. We guarantee your parcel's delivery by requiring a signature on arrival. The carrier may contact you offering safe drop - if you accept this we do not take responsibility for the package. For more information, please visit Shipping Policy or FAQs
If you need to return your product please contact us with your order name and number, as well as the reason why you would like to return your products. For more information, please visit Refund Policy or FAQs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.