Adjustable Humanity Design
The adjustable stem is suitable for kids and adults. The armrest design saves more energy and provides you with a relaxing test environment.
Our metal detector has light switches, which reduce the power consumption in the day and can more easily check the detection situation at night.
DISC Mode & Unique Audio
OT-MD03 metal detector can detect metals including iron, aluminum, gold, bronze, silver, and their articles in All Metal Mode. You can distinguish the metal type by unique audio and ignore junk metal by setting DISC range to improve the detection efficiency. 2 9V alkaline batteries are required.
LCD Control Box
Turning off the light reduces your power consumption and makes the product last longer. The large LCD display can clearly show the mode, sensitivity level, battery status, volume, and target depth. More accurate than pointer metal detector.
Pinpoint Function & High Depth
After confirming the approximate range of the target in All Metal Mode, you can use the P / P function to accurately locate the target. The volume level and display icon can determine the depth of the target. The depth of detection up to 8 inches in Pinpoint Function mode.
10 Inch Waterproof Coil
10inch coil has higher sensitivity. Waterproof stem and coils enable you to detect underwater, Perfect for outdoor, like beach, stream, yard. (Note: the control box is not waterproof).
- Brand: Garrett
- Dimensions: 6.50 x 17.20 x 11.30 inches
- Weight: 5.45 lbs
- Suit For: Adults & Kids
- Color: Orange
- Power Source: Battery Powered
- Batteries: 2 9V batteries required.
- 1 x Metal Detector
- 1 x Shovel
- 1 x Carrying Bag
- 1 x English User Manual
ABOUT PRODUCT USE：
If The Target Cannot Be Detected, The Factors May Appear
1. The target is too small or too deep. To detect deeply buried targets, the sensitivity of the product needs to be increased.
2. The target object is too large. Need a certain distance between the coil and the target.
3. The search coil moves so fast. You may miss the goal.
4. Do not sweep the search coil like a pendulum. During or at the end of detection, raising the search coil will result in erroneous readings.
If The Metal Detector Does Not Stop Beeping
1. Interference with microelements in highly mineralized ground areas. You can reduce the sensitivity.
2. In areas with more metal debris, you can use the DISC Mode to select the target you want.
3. Keep electronic products or metal products away from the search coil. It will interfere with the metal detector.
If The Metal Detector Cannot Identify The Target
Sometimes, oxidized metals can cause the target to shift. Arrows and tones reduce sensitivity to eliminate detection of deep targets.
- To save battery life, please do not turn on the light all the time.
- It is recommended to use alkaline batteries rather than carbon batteries.
- If you are not going to use the device for a week or more, remove the battery. Chemicals can escape from the battery and destroy electronic parts.