Sphero BOLT is ideal for educators to send home with students. With BOLT, STEAM learning can be easily facilitated at home and guided by parents. Packed with plenty of programmable sensors and a colorful LED light matrix, Sphero BOLT is paving the way for the next generation of coders.
- More than just a robot: Sphero BOLT is a programmable robot ball that you can drive and code, providing endless opportunities to be creative and have fun while learning. Advanced yet approachable, you can learn programming, complete hands-on activities, and share your creations with the community.
- Advanced sensors & led matrix: BOLT's programmable sensors include a compass, light sensor, gyroscope, accelerometer, motor encoders, and infrared communications, along with an eye-catching 8x8 LED matrix that can animate and display real-time data.
- Built to learn & play: This educational robot features a durable scratch-proof clear plastic shell, inductive charging for 2+ hours of play, and connects via Bluetooth SMART so you can see your commands and creations come to life. Do not clean the charger with a solvent, denatured alcohol, or other inflammable solvents
- Durable UV-coated clear plastic shell
- Bluetooth Smart connection (100-foot range)
- Inductive charging (6-hour charge for 4+ hours of play)
- Height: 73 mm / Width: 73 mm / Weight: 200 g
- Compatible with Sphero Edu app for iOS, Android, Kindle, Mac, Windows & Chrome
- Compatible with Sphero Play app for iOS & Android
- Compatible with Swift Playgrounds for iOS