Introducing SOUTHPAW™, the only All-Magnesium Left Blade SIDEWINDER™ Circular Saw. Made specifically for our saws and for pros like you, SKILSAW®'s best-in-class 15 Amp Dual-Field™ motor increases cooling and extends tool life. Rugged all-magnesium construction reduces weight and goes even further to dissipate motor heat. See it all: with your blade located on the left, you have improved blade and cut-line visibility for improved accuracy. Plus, with 56° precision beveling capacity, you get the added capacity for a wider variety of cuts. Now you're set up for all-day success. Count on legendary SKILSAW® durability and performance to get the job done.
- Left blade SIDEWINDER™ improves blade and cut line accuracy and visibility
- All-Magnesium construction reduces user fatigue and adds durability
- Powerful Dual-Field™ Motor increases cooling and extends tool life
- Best-in-class torque improves productivity and increases speed of cut
- Extended 56 degree bevel adds capacity for a wider variety of cuts
- Ergonomic handle with soft grip provides comfortable grip for both left and right handed users
- Worm drive styled guards directs dust away from user
- Lightweight design reduces user fatigue
- Arbor Size: 5/8"
- Blade Size: 7-1/4"
- Cord Length: 10 ft
- Amperage: 15
- Maximum RPM No Load: 5300
- Motor Gearing: SIDEWINDER™ Geared
- Motor Housing Material: Resin
- Depth of Cut at 45 deg: 1-7/8"
- Depth of Cut at 90 deg: 2-7/16"
- Height: 9"
- Weight: 8.95 lbs.
If your order does not arrive within 10 business days, please contact us so that we can follow it up with the carrier. We guarantee your parcel's delivery by requiring a signature on arrival. The carrier may contact you offering safe drop - if you accept this we do not take responsibility for the package. For more information, please visit Shipping Policy or FAQs
If you need to return your product please contact us with your order name and number, as well as the reason why you would like to return your products. For more information, please visit Refund Policy or FAQs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.