Are you still bothered by mosquitoes? Are you still using traditional chemical methods to kill mosquitoes?
Advanced Electronic Insect Killer, UV light units. Easily get rid of nasty winged insects, flies and mosquitoes, and other flying insects. Compared with a traditional chemical bug zapper, this product has Physical mosquito control function: use ultraviolet rays to attract insects, and then use a powerful 3600 ~ 4200-volt high-voltage power grid Instantly zaps all small and large insects! No need to use chemicals, safe and non-toxic. Please be patient to get better results. Very suitable for outdoor and indoor use.
- Stop Annoyed by Bugs: The fluorescent lamp light & ultraviolet light-emitting bulb lures insects then zaps mosquitoes immediately by 3600~4200v electric shock.
- UV Light: Fit for patio, garden, camping, fishing, etc. It will be better for away from the area intended for human activity.
- Safety and EPA Registered: Bug zapper is made of fireproof and handy ABS material, which can be resistant to high temperature and oil, as well as EPA, Registered to ensure family and pets safety.
- Waterproof Design: Waterproof design reduce restrictions for outdoor & indoor placement. The built-in safety mesh would protect children and pets.
- Easy to Clean: Provide brush for remove and clean, avoid touch insect by hand.
- Waterproof: Passed XP waterproof test
- Input Voltage: 90V~ 130Hz
- Grid power: 3600~4200v
- Rated Frequency: 60 Hz
- Light Souce: 15W UV tube
- Rated Power: 15W
- Protected Area: 50-80 ㎡/ 538 ft²~860 ft²
- Material: ABS
- Item Size: 6.5 x 7.5 x 11.8 in
- Package Weight: 530 g / 18.7 oz
- 1 x Electric Bug Zapper
- 1 x User manual
- 1 x Brush
For maximum performance:
1. Hang or place the bug zapper at a height of 3 feet above the ground;
2. Turn on for 3 hrs before anybody entering the area.
3. For better results, please use for 3-5 consecutive days
4. Please clean the mosquito-killing lamp every once in a while, please unplug the electric indoor bug zapper when cleaning, do not wash with water directly and let it work after drying
5. Do not use under strong light, otherwise, it will affect the mosquito trapper effect