The Seresto 2-pack 8-month flea and tick collar for small dogs provide continuous 8-month flea and tick protection each. Unlike oral flea and tick prevention products that require fleas and ticks to bite your pet to work, Seresto flea and tick collar for small dogs kills fleas and ticks through contact—no biting required. Seresto flea and tick prevention are also available for cats. Seresto flea and tick collar for dogs is water-resistant and remains effective after swimming, shampooing, or exposure to rain or sunlight. (Dogs must not be bathed more than once per month. For dogs that swim once a month or more, the control duration is reduced to five months for flea control, and reduced to seven months for tick control.) Seresto 2-pack small dog flea collar contains two active ingredients: Imidacloprid to control flea infestations and flumethrin to repel and kill ticks. These active ingredients are slowly and continuously released in low concentrations, spreading from head to toes, even the tail, over your dog’s coat and skin. Seresto 8-month flea and tick collar for small dogs can be used alongside other identification collars. Avoid the hassle of messy monthly treatments and get the effective protection of Seresto flea and tick collars.
- Seresto 2-pack provides 8-months of continuous flea and tick prevention
- Seresto flea and tick collar for small dogs work through contact, so fleas and ticks do not have to bite your dog to die
- Veterinarian-recommended flea and tick prevention for dogs in a convenient, odorless non-greasy collar; No need for messy monthly treatments
- Starts to repel and kill fleas within 24 hours of initial application
- Flea and tick collar for small dogs also helps treat and control sarcoptic mange and kills lice
How to apply the Seresto collar on your dog:
- Remove the collar from its packaging.
- Unroll the collar and remove the small plastic connectors from inside the collar, ensuring that no remnants remain.
- Insert the end of the collar through the buckle and loops.
- Adjust the collar around your dog's neck until it fits comfortably on them.
- Two fingers should fit beneath the collar and neck to ensure it's not too tight. Any excess length of the collar beyond an inch past the loops should be cut off unless it is on a growing puppy, where some additional length may be needed for adjustment as the puppy grows.
- Check periodically and adjust fit if necessary, especially on growing puppies.
- Seresto comes with three optional reflector clips that can be attached to the collar to help keep your dog visible at night. The reflector clips should be evenly distributed on the non-overlapping part of the collar.
- Brand: Seresto
- Dimensions: 5.00 x 5.00 x 3.10 Inches
- Weight: 13.62 lbs
- Form: Non-greasy, odorless collar
- Frequency: Every 8 months