The Samsung 970 EVO SSD continues to lead industry standards with V-NAND technology for reliable and superior performance. The SSD that goes further, the 970 EVO accelerates into next-gen computing by transforming high-end gaming and streamlining graphic-intensive workflows with the new Phoenix controller and Intelligent TurboWrite technology. Get stunning sequential read/write speeds of 3,500/2,500MB/s (up to 32% faster writes than the previous generation). With breakthrough speeds, best in class reliability, and a broad range of capacity options, this Solid State Drive enhances high-end gaming and 4K & 3D graphic editing.
- Innovative V NAND technology: Powered by Samsung V NAND Technology, the 970 EVO SSD’s NVMe interface (PCIe M.2 2280) offers enhanced bandwidth, low latency, and power efficiency ideal for tech enthusiasts, high-end gamers, and 4K & 3D content designers
- Breakthrough read-write speeds: Sequential read and write performance levels of up to 3,500MB/s and 2,500MB/s, respectively; Random Read (4KB, QD32): Up to 500,000 IOPS Random Read
- Performance optimization and data security: Seamless cloning and file transfers with Samsung Magician Software, the ideal SSD management solution for performance optimization and data security with automatic firmware updates
- Superior heat dissipation: Samsung’s Dynamic Thermal Guard automatically monitors and maintains optimal operating temperatures to minimize performance drops. Secure Encryption
- Brand: SAMSUNG
- Digital Storage Capacity: 1 TB
- Hardware Interface: Solid State Drive
- Type of product: 2.5"
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 3.16" x 0.09" x 0.87"