The aluminum pipe wrench has a sturdy I-beam handle with a quickly adjustable full-floating forged hook jaw. The jaw features self-cleaning threads with easily replaceable spring assembly, hook jaw, and heel jaw for long tool life. A non-stick adjustment nut cleans away grime from the hook jaw shank for dependable tool use.
- Professional strength aluminum pipe wrench is nearly 40% lighter than same-size heavy-duty models and offers the same durability and ease of use
- Features an I-beam handle with full-floating forged hook jaw for superior gripping and quick adjustments
- The aluminum pipe wrench has a non-stick adjustment nut, and self-cleaning threads with easily replaceable hook jaw, heel jaw, and spring assembly
- A straight pipe wrench is suitable for all types of pipework
- 24-inch (600 mm) pipe wrenches are ideal for pipe diameters of 1-1/2 inch (40 mm) to 2-1/2 inch (65 mm) with a pipe capacity of up to 3 inches (80 mm)
- Brand: Ridgid
- Dimensions: 1.80 x 22.00 x 4.30 inches
- Weight: 6.04 lbs
- Color: Grey
- Material: Aluminum
- Head Style: C Shaped
- Size: 24"