With 13 different noodle shapes to choose from, you can customize your meals for a variety of different cuisines and styles.
- Making homemade noodles shouldn’t take you several hours. Simply add flour to the mixing basin, start the kneading function, then slowly add liquid as the dough is being kneaded.
- Prepare 2-3 servings of noodles (1 pound) within 10 minutes. After extruding the noodles they can immediately be cooked in boiling water for 90-120 seconds. Unlike hand-rolled noodles, these noodles don’t have to be dried before cooking.
- Choose from 13 different styles of noodles. Prepare homemade spaghetti, fettucine, macaroni, and many more. Get the kids involved by having them pick out their favorite shape of noodles for dinner tonight.
- Upgrade your pasta by adding eggs, vegetable juice, or other spices to the dough mix. The dough should look a little “too dry” when it is finished mixing. Dough that is too wet will clog up the pasta maker.
- All removable parts are dishwasher safe. For faster cleaning, let any leftover dough dry out before you start cleaning. The included tools help you clean the pasta maker in less time.
- Brand: Razorri
- Dimensions: 13.4 x 9.84 x 9.84 inches
- Weight: 1 lbs
- Color: White and gray
- Material: Plastic
- Pump Type: Manual
- Power: 260W
- Voltage: 120V/ 60Hz
- Cord Length: 45 Inches
- Capacity: 1 pound (450 g)
- 1 x Electric Pasta Maker
- 13 x Noodle Molds
- 1 x Flour Measuring Cup
- 1 x Water Measuring Cup
- 1 x Cleaning Tool
- 1 x Cleaning Brush
- 1 x Recipe Book
- 1 x User Manual
- For the first time using, it's recommended using 2 cup flours to test, which will be easier to control and succeed.
- Pinch to open the lid, don't forcefully open the lid as that might damage its air-tightness.
- Please press the icons to select the mode and start, you will hear a "click" while pressing them.
- Please pour water slowly through the liquid inlet. The egg must be mixed with water before pouring.
- The flour's type and water content is inconsistent, because it comes from different place. Please adjust the water consumption appropriately.
- Do not use mixed or blended vegetables, only vegetable juice.
- 1 serving: 200 g all-purpose flour (we used Bob’s Red Mill)+ 80 ml water(2.75 oz) or 85-90 ml egg mixture.
- 2-3 serving: 400 g all-purpose flour (we used Bob’s Red Mill)+ 160 ml water(5.55oz) or 165-170 ml egg mixture .
- Crumbly dough is the exact dough for extruding, don't worry about it being too dry.
- Seasonal changes and using ingredients from different regions may affect the flour/water ratio. Using in dry arround, please extra addition 5 -10ml water.