Precious family photos shouldn’t be lost in dusty boxes - they deserve to be scanned and shared with family and friends.
ePhoto comes with customized software that can deskew and crop the photos automatically so you don't need to edit each of them by yourself.
There are a lot of tools in the software for quick editing. You can adjust the sharpness, exposure, or contrast of the photos.
You can also use LOMO or Sence effects for your photos. The software is equipped with a comparison function to make it easy to compare the images before and after adjustment.
For saving, ePhoto can save scanned images under various file formats (JPEG, PDF, TIFF, etc.) You can save the file on your computer, your cloud account, or upload directly to Facebook, Instagram, FLICKR, etc. Share your precious memories with your friends.
- The easiest way to scan photos and documents. Supports 3x5, 4x6, 5x7, and 8x10 in sizes photo scanning but also letter and A4 size paper. Optical Resolution is up to 600 dpi ( PS: two setting: 300dpi/ 600dpi).
- Fast and easy, 2 seconds for one 4x6 photo and 5 seconds for one 8x10 size photo@300dpi. You can easily convert about 1000 photos to digitize files in one afternoon and share it with your family or friends.
- More efficient than a flatbed scanner. Just insert the photos one by one and then scan. This makes ePhoto much more efficient than a flatbed scanner.
- Powerful Image Enhancement functions included. Quickly enhance and restore old faded images with a click of the mouse. Advanced editing functions are also available when needed. (restore function need download V2 version)
- ePhoto Z300 works with both Mac and PC: Supports Windows 7/8/10, Mac OS X 10.8.x to 10.15.x.
- Brand: Plustek
Dimensions: 11.4 x 6.3 x 6.2 inches
- Weight: 5.40 lbs
Image Sensor: Color CCD
Light Source: LED
- Optical Resolution: 300 dpi/ 600 dpi
Power Supply: 24 Vdc / 0.75 A
- Interface: USB 2.0