- Orijen Six Fish dog food delivers a diet rich and varied in fresh, whole fish ingredients from Atlantic mackerel, herring, monkfish, Acadian redfish, flounder, and silver hake
- With 85% quality animal ingredients, Orijen nourishes dogs according to their natural, biological needs
- Using fresh and raw animal ingredients, including meat, organs, cartilage, and bone, ORIJEN is the Biologically Appropriate, grain-free diet that dogs have evolved to eat
- Our Fresh Regional Ingredients are supplied by people we know and trust and are delivered to our kitchen fresh or raw, in their most natural and nourishing form
Loaded with protein and complemented with farm-fresh produce, Orijen's Biologically Appropriate six fish dog food is a wholesome, distinct, and tasty food that dogs love. This protein-rich recipe features six varieties of whole, sustainable, wild-caught fish, which make up 85% of the ingredient list. The other 15% comes from vegetables and fruit, With no gluten, potato, or tapioca. This dog food is made with 2/3 of the fish ingredients used fresh or raw, while the other 1/3 are gently dried at 200°f from fresh, whole fish to create a concentrated source of richly nourishing protein that cannot be supplied by fresh fish alone. Freeze-dried Cod liver naturally enhances the flavor, making Orijen Six fish dog food deliciously tasty even for fussy eaters.
Orijen pet food strives to give your dog the most Biologically Appropriate and nourishing diet possible. Prepared exclusively in Orijen's privately-owned dog Star kitchen, This delicious food features fresh, regional ingredients that are harvested by people We know and trust, and delivered to our kitchen fresh or raw. Orijen foods follow the whole prey philosophy, featuring whole Animal ingredients that mirror what an animal would eat in nature, including meat, organs, and cartilage or bone. The result is a protein-rich dog food that’s loaded with a variety of fresh and raw animal ingredients to keep your canine companion happy, healthy, and thriving.
Featuring an unmatched diversity of red meat, Orijen’s Biologically Appropriate Regional Red dog food feeds your dog’s biological need for a diet rich and varied in fresh, whole animal ingredients. Regional Red is packed with ranch-raised beef, wild boar, Boer goat, grass-fed lamb, Yorkshire pork, and wild-caught fish. We use whole animal ingredients, including meat, organs, cartilage, and bone, providing nutrients in their most natural and nourishing form. Two-thirds of our animal ingredients are fresh or raw, for a concentrated source of protein. From Dachshunds to Great Danes, Orijen Regional Red nourishes dogs of all breeds and life stages completely, while offering a delicious flavor they'll love.
Your dog is unique and his feeding requirements will vary with his environment, age, and activity. That’s why we suggest starting with our feeding guides, and then monitoring his weight and adjusting portions as needed. Feed twice daily and remember always to keep fresh, clean water available.
- Brand: Orijen
- Dimensions: 4.50 x 28.40 x 15.00 inches
- Weight: 25 lbs
- Flavor: Six Fish / Regional Red
- Item Form: Dry
- Life Stage-specific Recipes Available: Adult
- Breed Size-specific Recipes Available: All Breeds
If your order does not arrive within 10 business days, please contact us so that we can follow it up with the carrier. We guarantee your parcel's delivery by requiring a signature on arrival. The carrier may contact you offering safe drop - if you accept this we do not take responsibility for the package. For more information, please visit Shipping Policy or FAQs
If you need to return your product please contact us with your order name and number, as well as the reason why you would like to return your products. For more information, please visit Refund Policy or FAQs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.