- Ninja Foodi NeverStick Premium Cookware will never stick, chip, or flake. NeverStick cookware is created at a max temperature of 30,000°F. Traditional nonstick cookware is created at a max temperature of 900°F, so they can rapidly lose nonstick.
- NeverStick Technology ensures the extremely durable, textured Ninja exclusive nonstick coating is metal utensil safe and enables excellent food release day after day without sticking.
- Lid handles, and nonstick coating is all oven safe up to 500°F. Easily go from stovetop to oven to finish cooking meats, brown toppings, or bake as you can in cast iron.
- Premium, solid stainless steel handle allows for oven use up to 500°F and is ergonomically designed for comfort. Double-riveted for strength and maneuverability. The long handle stays cool when cooking on the stovetop.
- A heavy-gauge 4.5mm aluminum base ensures even heating for consistent results. Make sure you preheat properly to prevent sticking. Our professional-gauge aluminum may lead to longer preheat times than you’re used to, but the result is a forgiving pan.
- This premium cookware has an extremely durable shot-blasted, hard-anodized exterior that resists scratches like stainless steel.
- Sear like you can in stainless steel. Plus sauté, griddle, pan-fry, shallow fry, braise, bake, roast, broil. No need to cook with oil or butter."
- Designed to withstand high-heat cooking and aggressive scrubbing. Fully backed by the Ninja NeverStick lifetime warranty. *When used as directed. A lifetime based on 5 years.
- Dishwasher safe. Free of PFOA, cadmium, and lead. All range capable: gas, electric, glass-ceramic, and induction.
- The sleek tempered glass lid has a 13-mm-thick stainless steel rim, prevents splatter, and locks in moisture while ensuring maximum visibility.
- Brand: Ninja
- Dimensions: 14.5 x 10.5 x 8.5 inches
- Weight: 7.63 lbs
- BPA Free: Yes
- Compatibility: Gas, Electric Coil, Ceramic, Glass, and Induction
- Dishwasher-Safe Parts: Yes
- Material: Aluminum pan, stainless steel handle
- Oven Safe Temp: 500° F
- Capacity: 8 Quarts