Our Vent-Free heaters need no external power, great for power outages and applications with no electricity. They can be mounted to the wall with the supplied bracket or on the floor with the supplied feet.
The most common uses are rooms that don’t warm well so you can adjust the temperature level in them without having to affect the rest of the home.
There are two types of vent-free heaters, blue flame (or convection heat) and infrared (or radiant heat). The difference in these types of heat is how they warm.
The Blue Flame heater warms the air. It doesn’t radiate the heat like an infrared unit. It can be put in a narrow area because the heat rises and warms the area from the ceiling down. Blue Flame warms the air, infrared warms objects, which heat the air.
- 30,000 BTU Natural Gas heater to heat spaces up to 1000 square feet
- Blue flame burner for even convection heat. Maximum Elevation (Ft)-4500. Fuel Consumption/Burn Rate (Gal/Hr)- .030 MCF
- Automatic low oxygen shut-off system (ODS). CSA Certified
- Operating this heater at altitudes over 4,500 FT above sea level could cause pilot/ODS to shutdown the heater.
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas.Not for use in bathrooms, bedrooms, or recreational vehicles
- Brand: Mr.Heater
- BTU per hour: 30,000
- Heating Area (Sq Ft): 1000
- Fuel Consumption/Burn Rate (Gal/Hr): .030 MCF
- Maximum Elevation (Ft): 4500
- Weight: 10.6 lbs
- Dimensions: 23.75 x 11.25 x 27 inches
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas
- Heat Type: Blue Frame
- Ignition: Electronic