A rollator allows you to safely walk along or sit on the padded seat if you become tired. Unlike a regular walker, a rollator doesn’t involve the lift that a normal medical walker requires, making walking a smoother process. A rollator, however, requires the user to be stable enough to not let it get away from them since it has rolling wheels. We have reinforced our basic rollator to accommodate higher weight capacities. Our extra-wide heavy-duty rollator has a wider seat and greater distance between the handles for people that need, or want extra room.
- The super sturdy aluminum frame weighs 19 lbs
- Reinforced durable design to support higher weight capacities
- The convenient removable basket can fit under the seat or in the front.
- Deluxe padded back and padded seat offer users the ability to sit and rest if they become tired
- The extra-wide seat (17.5 inches x 14 inches)
- Loop-style brakes you push down to lock and pull up to release
- Brand: Medline
- Weight: 24.55 lbs
Walker Height Range: 31.5 - 37.5 inches
Width inside hand grips: 23.5 inches
Overall width: 29 inches
Wheel Size: 8 inches
Seat Dimensions: 17.5 x 14 inches
- Seat to floor height: 22 inches
Weight Capacity: 400 lbs.