The DC18SF will charge two 18V LXT® 3.0 Ah batteries in 60 minutes, and four 18V LXT® 3.0 Ah batteries in 120 minutes. The charger will also accommodate 18V Compact Lithium-Ion 2.0 Ah batteries, with a 50-minute charge time for two batteries and up to 100 minutes for four batteries. It is compatible with all Makita 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries.
The DC18SF has a compact design at just over 17 in. long and is ideal for a job site gang box or shop environment. The Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage, and temperature. The result is faster battery charging and a more efficient job site or workshop.
- Charges 2 18V LXT® 3.0Ah batteries in 60 minutes and 4 18V LXT® 3.0Ah batteries in 120 minutes
- Charges 2 18V LXT® Compact 2.0Ah batteries in 30 minutes and 4 18V LXT® Compact 2.0Ah batteries in 60 minutes
- Charger indicators provide updates on charging progress or charging status
- The charger monitors each battery and actively controls the current, voltage, and temperature for faster charging and longer battery life
- Brand: Makita
- Color: Black
- Style: Plug
- Material: Plastic
- Power Source: Battery-Powered
- Voltage: 18.0
- Dimensions: 8 x 21 x 5 inches
- Weights: 5.35 lbs
If your order does not arrive within 10 business days, please contact us so that we can follow it up with the carrier. We guarantee your parcel's delivery by requiring a signature on arrival. The carrier may contact you offering safe drop - if you accept this we do not take responsibility for the package. For more information, please visit Shipping Policy or FAQs
If you need to return your product please contact us with your order name and number, as well as the reason why you would like to return your products. For more information, please visit Refund Policy or FAQs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.