The Makita 5007MG 7-1/4 in. Magnesium Circular Saw features highly durable magnesium components and a powerful 15 AMP Makita-built industrial motor. The 5007MG seamlessly balances weight, power, durability, and ease of use, making it the most refined circular saw on the market. A built-in dust blower clears the line of cut for more accurate and precise cuts. The 5007MG is built for framing walls, floors, and roofs using a range of dimensional lumber and dense engineered lumber, including LVL, PSL, and I-Joists, headers, and microlams; As well as ripping panels such as plywood, OSB, particleboard, and dense structural panels. Other applications include plunge and bevel cutting. The 5007MG includes a Makita 7-1/4” Premium Ultra-Coated Framing Blade with Advance Tooth Design. The "M" shaped tooth design features a two-pointed tip and two 10 degrees bevel face to maximize cutting performance for a faster, cleaner, and longer-lasting cut. The carbide tips are specifically set to withstand the harshest conditions such as plowing through nail-embedded wood. The blade is also ultra-coated to reduce heat and pitch build-up for faster, smoother cutting, with special Makita heat vents strategically set to dissipate heat and increase performance.
- Two built-in L.E.D. lights illuminate the line of cut for increased accuracy
- Easy-to-read settings with oversized numbers and ruler markings
- Built-in dust blower clears the line of cut for greater accuracy
- Blade wrench is attached to the saw for fast and convenient blade changing
- Blade Diameter: 7-1/4"
- Arbor: 5/8"
- Max. Cutting Capacity at 90°: 2-1/2"
- Max. Cutting Capacity at 45°: 1-3/4"
- No Load Speed: 5,800 RPM
- Watts out: 2,300
- AMPS (120V): 15.0
- Length: 12-1/2"
- Net Weight (lbs.): 10.1
- Includes: Makita 5007MG 7-1/4-Inch Magnesium Circular Saw, 24T carbide-tipped framing blade, hex blade wrench, rip fence, and tool case.