Bring this Kemeco ST4311AQ lighting product to your garden, backyard, patio, or any outdoor location to light up your life. The combination of traditional appearance and the latest Kemeco solar-powered technology will enhance the lighting performance and last for 6-8 hours or more. It can be easily installed in several seconds. All you have to do is place it on the ground where it can receive daytime sunlight to generate energy-efficient outdoor lighting during the night.
- Automatic solar-powered: Push the switch button beneath the solar panel to ON position. This lamp will turn on automatically at dusk and off at sunrise, charged by 3x Ni-MH 2300mah rechargeable batteries
- Simple setup: This product is designed for easy assembly, no wire needed
- Gentle & bright warm white led: Upgraded 12 high power SMD LED, shine at 130~150 lumens, depends on your geographical location and weather conditions. Be sure that the light is in a location where it can receive full sunlight
- Maintenance-free: Cast-aluminum metal lamp and ripple glass panels require little to no maintenance. Just wipe the solar panel regularly with a damp cloth to ensure it receives maximum sunlight
- Color: Black
- LED color: Warm white
- LED Quantity: 12
- Solar cells: Monocrystalline solar cells
- Rechargeable Ni-MH battery: 1.2V 2300mAh
- Switch: ON/OFF
- Mounting base dimensions: 3.12 (height )x 5.5 x 5.5 square (inner length)
- Material: Glass, Metal
- Finish Types: Cast-aluminum
- Item Weight: 6.4 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 8.8 x 8.8 x 18.8 inches
This product will have a better performance when you set it in a sunny area with full sunlight. The number of hours the light stays on depends on your geographical location, weather conditions, and seasonal sunlight availability, normally are 6-8 hours. Extreme cold weather also has a marked impact on battery capacity.
Please charge your solar light for 24 hours before turning on for the first time use.