Image Control Waveguide
JBL’s Patented Image Control Waveguide provides detailed imaging and a broad, room-friendly sweet spot, which means you'll experience greater depth and ambiance in recordings. Subtle details can be heard, even in a dense mix.
JBL's Patented Slip Stream low-frequency port
Works in concert with the woofer to produce a superior deep bass response at all playback levels. The double-flared shape of the port is precisely engineered for greater low-frequency extension and reduced turbulence.
Updated Low-Frequency Transducers
Design improvements in the JBL 3 Series MkII result in greater low-frequency linearity, with the optimized transient response and lower harmonic distortion.
- Type: 306P MkII Next-Generation 6-Inch 2-Way Powered Studio Monitor
- Brand: JBL Professional
- Dimensions: 14.2 x 8.8 x 11.1 inches
- Weight: 15.56 lbs
- Frequency Range (-10dB): 39 Hz – 24 kHz
- Frequency Response (±3dB): 47 Hz – 20 kHz
- Peak SPL Max : 110dB
- Peak Input Max (-10dBV / +4dBu): +6dBV / +20.3dBu
- Coverage Pattern: 120° x 90°
- HF/LF Trim Control: +2 dB, 0, -2 dB (HF only)
- Input Types: Balanced XLR and 1/4" TRS
- 1 x 306P MKII Studio Monitor
- 1 x Power Cord
- 1 x Quick Set-Up Guide
- 4 x Peel-off Rubber Pads