Exerpeutic Folding Magnetic Upright Bike with Pulse can be folded up and rolled away when you are finished exercising. It is also designed to support up to a weight capacity of 300 lbs. Features like the “high torque” 3 piece crank system, magnetic resistance, heart pulse monitoring, and a “double drive” transmission system are all included for a very affordable price.
- Unique design: Very easy to get off and on the bike, providing a more effective and comfortable workout
- Weight capacity: Up to 300 lbs
- Leg stabilizers: Extended to prevent any movement or tipping when exercising
- Compact design: Folds for storage and can be moved with the included transportation wheels
- Tension resistance: An 8 level Magnetic Tension control system, allows the user to adjust the tension level for an easier or more difficult workout.
- Computer: An easy to read large window (3.3"Wx 1.5"H) LCD display that indicates distance, calories burned, time, speed, scan, and heart rate monitor.
- Heart rate: Hand Pulse Monitor
- Crank system: 3 pieces "high torque" cranking system provides a smooth and consistent pedaling motion
- Quietness: The precision balanced flywheel and V- belt drive provide smooth and quiet operation. It will not interfere with watching TV or listening to music.
- Assembly: Some assembly required
- Safety: Larger pedal design with a safety strap prevents any foot slippage when exercising
- Seating comfort: Large seat cushion for people of any size. Easily adjustable to fit 5'3" to 6'1" user heights.
- Folding capability: The bike will fold to at least ½ the size as when fully assembled, so it is uniquely compact.
- Brand: Exerpeutic
- Item Dimensions LxWxH: 31 x 19 x 46 inches
- Maximum Height: 55.5 Inches
- Resistance mechanism: Magnetic
- Manufacturer's Suggested Maximum Weight: 300 Pounds
- Number of Resistance Levels: 8