The Dremel Multi-Max MM50 features 5.0 amps of power to easily tackle the toughest applications with a more compact front and a unique angled body that provides enhanced ergonomics, especially for flush cutting. The tool-less innovative design for quick, easy, and secure accessory change solves the pain point of needing a wrench to perform the same operation. The extra-wide 3.2-degree angle of oscillation delivers fast and precise cuts. The variable speed 10,000-21,000 OPM allows for optimal performance and control with a variety of materials. The provided soft bag is a great value-added to store tool and accessories.
- The Dremel MM50 has a robust design for low vibration operation giving you better control for precise and clean cuts
- The front end is 30% more compact which allows you to get into tight hard-to-reach spaces where others won’t fit
- Exclusive angled body design improves control when flush cutting and the powerful 5 amp motor gets the toughest jobs done
- Powerful 5.0 amp motor, highest in its class, delivers pro performance to get the toughest jobs are done, such as cutting door jambs, trim, baseboards, or any other related project
- Tool-less easy blade change system allows you to change accessories by simply twisting the knob, pushing it down, and inserting accessory
- Variable speed – from 10,000-21,000 OPM for optimal performance and control when working with various materials
- The kit includes one storage bag and a varied range of 30 accessories for cutting and sanding wood, drywall, metal, and more
- 7 Ft. durable rubber cord for a wide working range
- Material: Composite
- Cord Length: 7 ft
- Length: 17.2 "
- Voltage: 120V
- Amperage: 5
- Height: 10.5 "
- Oscillating Angle: 3.2°
- Width: 4.2 "
- Tool Level: 1 - Corded – variable speed high
- 1 Carry bag
- 1 Manual
- 30 Accessories ($90 retail value)
- 1 Oscillating Tool
If your order does not arrive within 10 business days, please contact us so that we can follow it up with the carrier. We guarantee your parcel's delivery by requiring a signature on arrival. The carrier may contact you offering safe drop - if you accept this we do not take responsibility for the package. For more information, please visit Shipping Policy or FAQs
If you need to return your product please contact us with your order name and number, as well as the reason why you would like to return your products. For more information, please visit Refund Policy or FAQs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.