The Dremel Multi-Max MM50 features 5.0 amps of power to easily tackle the toughest applications with a more compact front and a unique angled body that provides enhanced ergonomics, especially for flush cutting. The tool-less innovative design for quick, easy, and secure accessory change solves the pain point of needing a wrench to perform the same operation. The extra-wide 3.2-degree angle of oscillation delivers fast and precise cuts. The variable speed 10,000-21,000 OPM allows for optimal performance and control with a variety of materials. The provided soft bag is a great value-added to store tool and accessories.
- The Dremel MM50 has a robust design for low vibration operation giving you better control for precise and clean cuts
- The front end is 30% more compact which allows you to get into tight hard-to-reach spaces where others won’t fit
- Exclusive angled body design improves control when flush cutting and the powerful 5 amp motor gets the toughest jobs done
- Powerful 5.0 amp motor, highest in its class, delivers pro performance to get the toughest jobs are done, such as cutting door jambs, trim, baseboards, or any other related project
- Tool-less easy blade change system allows you to change accessories by simply twisting the knob, pushing it down, and inserting accessory
- Variable speed – from 10,000-21,000 OPM for optimal performance and control when working with various materials
- The kit includes one storage bag and a varied range of 30 accessories for cutting and sanding wood, drywall, metal, and more
- 7 Ft. durable rubber cord for a wide working range
- Material: Composite
- Cord Length: 7 ft
- Length: 17.2 "
- Voltage: 120V
- Amperage: 5
- Height: 10.5 "
- Oscillating Angle: 3.2°
- Width: 4.2 "
- Tool Level: 1 - Corded – variable speed high
- 1 Carry bag
- 1 Manual
- 30 Accessories ($90 retail value)
- 1 Oscillating Tool