Improve productivity and consistency on the job site with the DEWALT DW088K self-leveling cross-line laser. Ideal for professionals tasked with residential and commercial applications such as installing floor and wall tile or mapping wall layout.
The laser projects bright crossing horizontal and vertical lines with accuracy within 1/8 of an inch at 30 feet. Its full-time pulse mode allows for use with a detector, maintaining full brightness for visibility while extending the working range of the laser to 165 feet.
The DW088K features a durable design with over-molded housing and IP54 water/debris resistance. Its built-in magnetic pivoting base and 1/4-inch thread make for easy mounting on metal surfaces. The laser includes individual buttons on the side control panel that operate all three beams, and it comes with a hard-sided kit box for storage and transport.
- Projects bright crossing horizontal and vertical lines. Laser Beam Color: Red
- over-molded housing and IP54 water/debris resistance
- Integrated Magnetic Pivoting Base with 1/4" Thread; Maintains Full brightness for visibility and extends the range
- Class 2 laser with an output power of less than or equal to 1.3mW @ 630 680nm
- Full-Time Pulse Mode Allows Use with Detector and +/ 1/4 inch accuracy at 100 Feet
- Type: Line Laser Self-Leveling Cross-Line
- Brand: Dewalt
- Dimensions: 9.65 x 9.25 x 4.41 inches
- Weight: 2 pounds
- Color: Black Yellow
- Material: Composite
- Style: Line Laser
- Voltages: 4.5V
- Measurement Accuracy: 4 degrees
- Special Feature: Self-leveling