The DeWalt 3/8” x 50’ enclosed hose reel is suitable for industrial, contractor, or household use. The automatic spring-powered drive feature makes hose retraction quick, automatic, and easy. The ‘stop-anywhere’ locking mechanism allows for the hose to be pulled to any length. With the self-leveling system, the hose can be wound up easily. The reel can mount on a wall or ceiling and allows 180 degree free rotation for versatility. The hybrid hose has No memory and helps eliminate kinks. This hose also comes equipped with solid brass ¼ inch NPT male end fittings which never corrode and bend restrictors that provide ease of use and hose protection. The DeWalt 3/8” x 50’ enclosed arm hose reel is the perfect accessory for any air tool and any air compressor that operates at 300 PSI or less.
- Automatic spring-powered hose retraction
- Self-leveling system winds the hose evenly
- Tool-Free adjustable ball stop
- Stop-Anywhere’ locking mechanism
- Wall-Mount bracket provides 180° free rotation
- 300 PSI Max Pressure
- 1/4“ NPT Solid Brass male fittings on both ends with Bend Restrictors
- Bend Restrictors not on Whip or Lead-In Hoses
- Application: Compressed Air
- Hose I.D: 3/8 in.
- Hose Length: 50 ft.
- Hose Material: Hybrid Polymer
- Working Pressure at 70°F: 300 PSI
- Temperature Range: -40°F +150°F
- Hose Outlet: 1/4 in. MNPT
- Lead-in Hose: 3/8 in. x 4 ft.
- Weight: 20.9 lbs.