The DeWalt 1/2” x 50’ Double arm hose reel is suitable for the industrial, contractor, or household use. The spring-powered drive feature makes hose retraction Quick, automatic, and easy. The 12 position ratchet gearing lock allows for the hose to be pulled to any length. With the self-leveling system, The hose can be wound up easily. The dual-arm and professional-grade all-steel construction is very strong and reliable. The hose guide uses a 4-roller design to help reduce hose wear. The premium rubber air hose stays flexible to work with, even at 40-degree F below Zero, yet still takes the heat up to 150-degree F without swelling or bubbling. The hose is kink and oil-resistant under pressure and has a 1/2 in. X 4 ft. Lead in air hose for easy compressor connection. The DeWalt 1/2” x 50’ Double arm hose reel is the perfect accessory for any air tool and any air compressor that operates at 250 PSI or less.
- Auto-retracting steel hose reel with a premium rubber hose
- Professional grade all-steel construction with 4-roller hose guide
- Self-leveling system winds The hose evenly
- Pull hose to any length due to its 12 position ratchet gearing lock
- 1/2 in. X 4 ft. Lead in air hose for easy compressor connection
- Flexible in cold weather temperature range: -40°F +150°f
- Application: Compressed Air
- Hose I.D.: 1/2 in
- Hose Length: 50 ft.
- Hose Material: Premium Rubber
- Working Pressure at 70°F: 250 PSI
- Temperature Range: -40°F +150°F
- Hose Outlet: 1/2 in. MNPT
- Lead-in Hose: 1/2 in. x 4 ft.
- Weight: 46.3 lbs.