The DeWalt 3/8” x 50’ double Arm hose reel is suitable for an industrial, contractor, or household use. The spring-powered drive feature makes hose retraction quick, automatic, and easy. The 12 position ratchet gearing lock allows for the hose to be pulled to any length. With the self-leveling system, the hose can be wound up easily. The dual-arm and professional-grade all-steel construction is very strong and reliable. The hose guide uses a 4-roller design to help reduce hose wear. The premium rubber air hose stays flexible to work with, even at 40-degree F below Zero, yet still takes the heat up to 150-degree F without swelling or bubbling. The hose is kink and oil-resistant under pressure and has a 3/8” x 3’ lead in the air hose for easy compressor connection. The DeWalt 3/8” x 50’ double Arm hose reel is the perfect accessory for any air tool and any air compressor that operates at 300 PSI or less.
- Auto-retracting steel hose reel with a premium rubber hose
- Professional grade all-steel construction with 4-roller hose guide
- Self-leveling system winds the hose evenly
- Pull hose to any length due to its 12 position ratchet gearing lock
- 3/8” x 3’ lead in air hose for easy compressor connection and flexible in cold weather – temperature range: -40°F +150°f
- Application: Compressed Air
- Hose I.D: 3/8 in.
- Hose Length: 50 ft.
- Hose Material: Premium Rubber
- Working Pressure at 70°F: 300 PSI
- Temperature Range: -40°F +150°F
- Hose Outlet: 1/4 in. MNPT
- Lead-in Hose: 3/8 in. x 4 ft.
- Weight: 28 lbs.