The D-Link DGS-1010MP 10-Port Gigabit PoE switch is an ideal solution for small offices and enterprise environments looking to expand their network with a set of Power over Ethernet devices such as wireless access points IP cameras and IP phones Built with small business and enterprise users in mind the DGS-1010MP is a high-speed flexible switch that features a fanless quiet design so it can be conveniently placed anywhere in a working environment The DGS-1010MP houses eight 10/100/1000Base-T ports that support the IEEE 802 3at Power over Ethernet (PoE) standard Each of the eight ports can supply up to 30W with a total combined budget of 125W The DGS-1010MP has a compact 11” design so that it can be deployed in easily accessible locations on the work floor allowing you to power a set of PoE-powered devices while avoiding additional cable clutter Alternatively the standardized 1u-sized housing makes it possible to mount the switch in a standard 19” rack and be integrated into the server infrastructureFEATURES
- Power-over-ethernet eight (8) Gigabit (10/100/1000) Power over Ethernet ports.
- 125W PoE power budget ample power for demanding PoE applications.
- 30W per port connects and powers multiple PoE devices.
- Flexible uplink options One Gigabit Ethernet RJ45 port and one SFP uplink port for uplink connections.
- Solid metal housing Durable for Rack mounting and lifetime use.
- Fanless design Quiet operation that's ideal for office environments.
- Easy setup Plug and play Installation and auto MDI/MDI-X crossover on all ports.
PoE functionality IEEE 802 3At-compliant 125 W total power budget up to 30 W power output per port.
Style: 10-Port Gigabit
Dimensions: 11.02 x 7.09 x 1.73 inches
Weight: 3.8 lbs
Connectivity Technology: Ethernet
Wattage: 125 Watts
Number of Ports: 10
Switch Style: Metal