There is no better way to start your day than with the bubbling sound and strong aroma of freshly brewed Moka pot coffee! Did you know that Italian-style Moka pots are some of the most practical coffee brewers to achieve a quick espresso-style brew with minimal effort?
One of our favorite models is the Cuisinox Roma Stovetop Espresso Maker: read on to see if it would suit your caffeine-related needs.
- Classic Italian method of brewing espresso
- Made of 18/10 stainless steel. Mirror polish finish
- Induction base
- 1 extra gasket & reducer included
- Sizes based on 1-1/2 ounce "cups" = approximately 15 ounces.
- If you wish to make less coffee, first fill the base halfway to the safety valve with water. Place the funnel filter into the base. Then insert the reducer into the funnel filter thus reducing the capacity for espresso coffee grounds by half. Add your espresso ground coffee on top of the reducer.
- Always allow the coffeemaker to cool down before opening it to wash.
- For best results, always wash your coffeemaker by hand.
- For the best tasting results always use filtered water.
- Brand: Cuisinox
- Model: Roma
- Dimensions: 7 x 7 x 10 inches
- Weight: 3.04 lbs
- Size: 10 Cup
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Color: Silver