Don't be fooled by its size, the Everest 2 Burner Stove packs a lot of power under the hood. Two high-pressure 20,000 BTU burners pump out all the heat you'll need to handle your cooking needs and feed your family. A matchless ignition system fires up Everest quickly and easily. Piezo igniter sparks the stove to life with a push of the button, eliminating worries about wet matches and burning your hand.
Features 2 burners that each kick out 20,000 BTUs to get your cooking done in short order; separate burner controls let you boil noodles and slowly warm sauce at the same time.
The nickel-coated steel cooking grate is strong and built to hold your pots, griddles, and skillets. New Dual Locking lid and handle allow the Mtn. Series to transport easily. Lightweight and compact mean you can take it with you on all of your adventures.
- Two 20,000 BTU burners
- Three-sided wind barrier
- Fully adjustable heat-control dials
- Matchless ignition
- Stainless steel drip tray for an easy cleanup
- Powerful burners fight windy conditions
- Emergency preparedness recommended
- Convenient carry handle
- Regulator adaptor for a 1-lb. propane cylinder include (can be adapted for use with standard bulk tanks using HRDSP)
- Dimentions: 13.5" L x 23.5" W x 4" H
- Total Output: 40,000 BTU/hr
- Weight: 12 lbs.
- Warranty: One Year