- Handheld label maker capable of creating multi-line labels for clear identification of laboratory equipment including slides, tubes, flasks, beakers, bottles, and more.
- Labels designed to stick and stay stuck in autoclaves, liquid nitrogen, freezers, hot baths and are unaffected by common lab chemicals. Unlike handwritten identification, printed labels reduce errors with easy-to-read text that fits more information in a small space.
- The Vial label shortcut key automatically cuts labels to fit vial and tube sizes. Greek symbols and time and date stamps for enhanced sample tracking. Built-in serialization and bar code symbologies provide more information in a smaller footprint and so much more.
- Drop tested printer, super rugged with molded rubber bumpers provides protection from falls. Center balanced with grab and go ridges grip for easy handling. The cutter and label grabber hold the label after cutting, preventing it from falling out.
- Built-in label templates with mathematical symbols make labeling easy and efficient.
- The labeling keyboard contains letters A to Z and numbers 0 to 9 and paired with an LCD text display for easier, more efficient labeling.
- Prints text in a single color and in 6 different text sizes ranging from 6 points to 40 points.
- Brand: Brady
- Dimensions: 9.84 x 4.5 x 9.5 inches
- Weight: 1.6 lbs
- Color: Blue & Gray
- Printing Media Type: Labels
- BMP21 LAB Handheld Label Printer
- M21 750 7425 Label Cartridge
- Quick Start Guide