At Brady, we have a steadfast commitment to providing our customers with innovative products and identification solutions. We use customer feedback to continually design, improve, and innovate our products to serve all of your needs, from general identification solutions to custom-engineered labels.
Material developed in-house, by our experts.
Highly focused on identification solutions, Brady's team of scientists and engineers work to provide you with products of the highest technological quality. At Brady's Tobey Research Center, material scientists rigorously test all label materials in-house to ensure high performance, industry compliance, durability, and reliability.
- Made from Brady's B 499 Nylon Cloth material, which has a protective polyamide coating and permanent acrylic adhesive that keeps tape adhered to surfaces, even in an autoclave, freezer, and liquid nitrogen environments
- Nylon cloth tape with multiple use cases including cable and wire labeling, general-purpose marking of laboratory items, equipment panels, and faceplates
- Low profile tape adheres well to surfaces that are smooth, rough, highly textured, or powder coated, as well as to irregular surfaces or surfaces with low surface energy
- Permanent acrylic adhesive and a polyamide coating, and prints in black text on a white background with a matte finish
- High adhesion makes all-purpose wire marking ideal for environments where heat, cold, oil, and dirt are present Not intended for outdoor use
- Always use official Brady labels designed for use with BMP21-PLUS, BMP21-LAB, IDPAL, and LAB PAL Label Printers
- Brand: Brady
- Dimensions: 0.40 x 0.70 x 0.50 inches
- Weight: 0.10 pounds
- Color: Black on White
- Size: M21-500-499
- Material: Nylon Cloth
- Finish Type: Matte