The Anker Advantage
Join the 55 million+ powered by our leading technology.
Charge Dual Devices
Fully charge a MacBook Air 2018 in less than 2.5 hours via the USB-C connector while giving a full-speed to charge iPhone 11 from the first USB-A port.
More Display Options
The HDMI port supports a variety of resolutions including 4K@30Hz and 2K@60Hz. Hook up a second monitor for a more productive working experience or connect to your big-screen TV to watch your favorite movie in style.
Transfer Files in Seconds
4 USB-A ports share a combined data transfer speed of 5Gbps so you can now simultaneously transfer music, movies, and more—all at high speed.
- USB-C Port: MacBook Pro 16’’ 2019 / MacBook Pro 15.4’’ 2018 / MacBook Pro 13" 2018 / MacBook Air 2018, 2019, 2020 / Lenovo Yoga 720 / Samsung Notebook 9 (950XBE) / Huawei MateBook X Pro / Lenovo ThinkPad X1 / HP Spectre Folio / Dell XPS 13 9360 / Acer SF314 / iPad Pro 12.9’’ 2018 / iPad Pro 1’’ 2018
- USB-A Port: iPad Pro 12.9’’ 2018 / iPad Pro 11’’ 2018 / iPhone 8 and later / Samsung Note 10, Samsung S9 and later / Google Pixel 3, 4 / Huawei Mate 30 / Sony XZ3
- Type: PowerPort 5-in-1 37.5W Hub A2057
- Brand: Anker
- Dimensions: 2.95 x 2.95 x 1.1 inches
- Weight: 0.30 lbs
- 1 x PowerPort 5-in-1 37.5W Hub
- 1 x 1.5 m AC power cord
- 1 x Welcome Guide
- 1 x Worry-free 18-Month Warranty, and our friendly customer service.
- Only the first (leftmost) USB-A port supports charging. The other 3 only support file transfer.
- Only iPad Pros with iPad OS are compatible.
- The HDMI port supports a variety of resolutions up to 4K@30Hz, including 1080p, 1080i, 720p, and 480p.
- 2.4 GHz wireless devices (such as wireless keyboards and mice) and some USB 3.0 devices may not be supported, or may not work in close proximity to a hub or other USB 3.0 device.
- Due to the power output limitations of some laptops, the power output of the USB-A charging port may be reduced.
If your order does not arrive within 10 business days, please contact us so that we can follow it up with the carrier. We guarantee your parcel's delivery by requiring a signature on arrival. The carrier may contact you offering safe drop - if you accept this we do not take responsibility for the package. For more information, please visit Shipping Policy or FAQs
If you need to return your product please contact us with your order name and number, as well as the reason why you would like to return your products. For more information, please visit Refund Policy or FAQs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.