The Anker Advantage
Join the 55 million+ powered by our leading technology.
Charge Dual Devices
Fully charge a MacBook Air 2018 in less than 2.5 hours via the USB-C connector while giving a full-speed to charge iPhone 11 from the first USB-A port.
More Display Options
The HDMI port supports a variety of resolutions including 4K@30Hz and 2K@60Hz. Hook up a second monitor for a more productive working experience or connect to your big-screen TV to watch your favorite movie in style.
Transfer Files in Seconds
4 USB-A ports share a combined data transfer speed of 5Gbps so you can now simultaneously transfer music, movies, and more—all at high speed.
- USB-C Port: MacBook Pro 16’’ 2019 / MacBook Pro 15.4’’ 2018 / MacBook Pro 13" 2018 / MacBook Air 2018, 2019, 2020 / Lenovo Yoga 720 / Samsung Notebook 9 (950XBE) / Huawei MateBook X Pro / Lenovo ThinkPad X1 / HP Spectre Folio / Dell XPS 13 9360 / Acer SF314 / iPad Pro 12.9’’ 2018 / iPad Pro 1’’ 2018
- USB-A Port: iPad Pro 12.9’’ 2018 / iPad Pro 11’’ 2018 / iPhone 8 and later / Samsung Note 10, Samsung S9 and later / Google Pixel 3, 4 / Huawei Mate 30 / Sony XZ3
- Type: PowerPort 5-in-1 37.5W Hub A2057
- Brand: Anker
- Dimensions: 2.95 x 2.95 x 1.1 inches
- Weight: 0.30 lbs
- 1 x PowerPort 5-in-1 37.5W Hub
- 1 x 1.5 m AC power cord
- 1 x Welcome Guide
- 1 x Worry-free 18-Month Warranty, and our friendly customer service.
- Only the first (leftmost) USB-A port supports charging. The other 3 only support file transfer.
- Only iPad Pros with iPad OS are compatible.
- The HDMI port supports a variety of resolutions up to 4K@30Hz, including 1080p, 1080i, 720p, and 480p.
- 2.4 GHz wireless devices (such as wireless keyboards and mice) and some USB 3.0 devices may not be supported, or may not work in close proximity to a hub or other USB 3.0 device.
- Due to the power output limitations of some laptops, the power output of the USB-A charging port may be reduced.