Equipped with 1 18W USB-C Power Delivery port, and 1 12W legacy USB port with PowerIQ, to simultaneously charge 2 devices up to 1-and-a-half hours faster than other chargers.
Your car provides the airbags, we provide MultiProtect. Our exclusive safety system delivers surge protection, temperature control, and more ensuring total protection for you and your devices.
Loaded with 18W of charging power—the perfect match for the latest iPhone series.
Break The Speed Limit
Simultaneously charge 2 devices up to 1. 5 hours faster than standard chargers, leaving them in the dust.
Optimized to work flawlessly with your sub-C and legacy USB phones, tablets, and more.
Anker Multiproduct safety system ensures total protection for you and your devices.
- For iPhone charging, connect to the PD port using a USB-C to Lightning cable.
- Not Compatible with Qualcomm Quick Charge.
- Will charge Nintendo Switch but does not support "Charge-and-Play" in TV mode.
- After connecting to iPhone (8 / 8 Plus / X / XS Max / XS / XR), fast charging (9V) will begin automatically, regardless of whether you hear one charging indicator sound or two.
- Due to the design of some Mazda cars, the charger may become stuck in the outlet. If this happens, try turning the charger 90 degrees to remove it.
- Brand: Anker
- Dimensions: 2.70 x 1.40 x 1.40 inches
- Weight: 0.14 pounds
- Color: Black
- Compatible Devices: iPhone 11 / 11 Pro / 11 Pro Max / XS/XS Max/XR/X/8 Plus/8/7 Plus/7/6 Plus, iPad mini 4, iPad Pro 2018, Galaxy S9/S9+/S8/S8+/S7, Note 8/7, Google Pixel 3/2/XL, Nexus 5X/6P, LG G5/G6, HTC 10, and More
- Current Rating : 3 Amps, 4 Amps, 2 Amps
- Input: 12V / 24V - 4A
- Charging Ports: 1 USB C + 1 USB A
- USB-C Output: 5V - 3A / 9V - 2A
- USB-A Output: 5V - 2.4A (max)
- Power Drive PD 2
- Welcome Guide