The AcuRite Pro Color Weather Station provides all the vital weather information you need to Plan Your Day With Confidence™. Highlights include AcuRite's patented Self-Calibrating Forecasting which delivers reliable 12 to 24-hour weather conditions. Self-Calibrating Forecasting is generated from a precision outdoor sensor in your back yard - giving you the most accurate forecast available for your exact location.
The professional weather station display with PC Connect plugs into your computer to store, track, and share your weather information. You can view your weather sensors from virtually anywhere on a smartphone, tablet, or computer with the My AcuRite app, or easily publish your weather reports on Weather Underground.
The illuminated color LCD weather station display includes indoor/outdoor temperature, humidity, wind speed, wind direction, wind chill, rain, barometric pressure, and more. The outdoor sensor features 5 different technologies in one easy-to-mount unit: thermometer, hygrometer, anemometer, wind direction, and a self-emptying rain gauge.
- View your sensors on any iPhone, Android smartphone, computer, or tablet with the complimentary My AcuRite App. Choose either a light or dark theme.
- Create email and phone alerts to notify you when conditions change or your presets are reached.
- Alerts can be triggered by events like rainfall, potential flood conditions, high wind speed, high or low temperature and humidity conditions, and more.
- Easy-to-read, comprehensive trend observation with graphic charts and historical data.
- Sensor data can be monitored privately, shared with others, or be reported to online weather communities like Weather Underground.
PC Connect for Windows
- PC Connect digital display acts as a data logger; onboard memory stores up to 2 weeks of sensor data
- Save outdoor weather records to a computer in a data file (CSV, or comma-separated values, record)
- Easy to use: Display plugs into your computer’s USB port for data download
- Use PC Connect to share your weather: Stream data to the My AcuRite app or send Rapid Fire updates to Weather Underground (requires a connection to an always-on computer with internet)
- Windows compatible
Color Display with PC Connect for 5-in-1 Sensor
- Illuminated color display with auto-dimming brightness
- 12-24 hour weather forecast
- Patented Self-Calibrating Forecasting pulls data from a sensor in your backyard to give you the most accurate forecast for your exact location
- Weather Ticker™ streams real-time information and alerts
- Programmable weather alarms: temperature, humidity, barometric pressure, wind speed, and rainfall
- Wind Speed: current, peak and average (mph, km/h, knots)
- Wind direction" with 16 point wind rose
- Indoor and outdoor temperature (degrees Fahrenheit and Celsius) with trend arrow
- Indoor and outdoor humidity (%RH) with trend arrow
- The heat index, wind chill, dew point and "feels like" calculations
- Daily high and low temperature and humidity recorded since midnight
- Barometric pressure with trend arrow
- Add up to three additional indoor or outdoor temperature and humidity sensors (sold separately)
- Time and date (month/day/year)
- Bilingual English or French display
- Tabletop or wall-mountable design
- Indicator for wireless sensor signal strength
5-in-1 Weather Sensor
- 5-in-1 Sensor measures temperature, humidity, wind speed, wind direction, and rain
- Strong wireless range up to 330 feet (100 meters)
- Transmits data every 18 to 36 seconds
- The automatic self-emptying rain collection cup
- 2-year battery life
- Durable, all-weather construction
- Easy installation includes mounting hardware
PC Connect Specifications
- PC Connect System Requirements: Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7; 1.6 GHz or higher processor, 1 GB RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit), Available USB port.
- CSV Data Logging: 12 minute updates
- PC Connect to My AcuRite: 18-second updates
- Weather Underground: Rapid Fire updates
Color Display with PC Connect Specifications
- Indoor Temperature Range: 32 to 122 degrees Fahrenheit; 0 to 50 degrees Celsius
- Temperature Accuracy: +/- 2 degrees Fahrenheit
- Humidity Range: 1% to 99% RH
- Wind Direction Indicators: 16 points
- Power: 5V power adapter (included; recommended for optimal display color), 3 AA alkaline (optional; not included)
- Dimensions: 8.2 H x 7.4 W x 1.3 D inches
Weather Sensor Specifications
- Temperature Range: -40 to 158 degrees Fahrenheit; -40 to 70 degrees Celsius
- Temperature Accuracy: +/- 2 degrees Fahrenheit
- Humidity Range: 1% to 99% Relative Humidity
- Wind Speed: 0 to 99 mph; 0 to 159 kph
- Rain Gauge Accuracy: +/- 0.05-inches per inch of rainfall
- Wireless Range: 330 feet / 100 meters depending on home construction materials
- Wireless Signal: 433 MHz
- Power: 4 AA alkaline or lithium* batteries
- Wind Speed: 18-second updates
- Wind Direction: 36-second updates
- Temperature and Humidity: 36-second updates
- Dimensions: 10.8 H x 5.6 W x 13.8 D inches
- Warranty: 1 year limited
- Digital Display With PC Connect for 5-in-1 Sensor Data
- 5-in-1 PRO 5-in-1 Weather Sensor
- USB cable
- Mounting bracket
- Mounting hardware
- Power adapter