It's easy to tare the scale to get a precise read or if you'd like to use a different container for grinding. Here's how you do it:
Press and hold the OXO button, until the ring around the button blinks and the menu mode appears (keep holding). The button light will turn red and there will be a three-second countdown on the display; keep pressing the button until you reach "0". That's it You're ready to grind.
- OXO On Conical Burr Grinder built-in scale measures grounds by weight instead of time, eliminating the need for a separate scale; automatic shutoff ensures a precise amount of ground coffee every time.
- Durable, 40 mm stainless steel conical burrs create uniform grounds for up to 38 settings -- from fine for espresso to coarse for French press or cold brew.
- High torque/ low-speed motor won’t overheat beans, preserving the flavor and generating minimal static for less mess. Built-in overheating detection protects the motor for long life.
- Use the single dial to switch between Cups Mode, Grams Mode, or Manual Mode. In Cups mode, you grind based on the number of cups of coffee you would like to brew.
- No-bean detector won't let you grind if the hopper is empty. Voltage is 120V/60Hz.
- Hopper holds 16 oz of coffee beans and features a "trap door" to hold beans in when the hopper is removed. Groundskeeper holds up to 125 grams - enough ground coffee to brew 12 cups.
- The OXO Better Guarantee: If you experience an issue with your OXO product, get in touch with us to repair or replace it. We’re grateful for the opportunity to learn from your experience, and we’ll make it better.
- Brand: OXO
- Size: Burr Grinder
- Dimensions: 11.1 x 7.3 x 16.4 inches
- Weight: 5 lbs
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Power: 110 - 120 Voltage/ 60 Hz
- Capacity: 16 Oz
- Integrated Scale: Yes