The two-position cutting head on this professional tile saw lets you adjust blade for a variety of tiles or bricks. Includes built-in 3 gallon per minute water pump, removable easy-to-clean high-impact ABS water tub.
- Adjustable cutting head lets you adjust blade for standard tiles or bricks up to 3-1/2 in.
- 24 in. cutting capacity
- Head pivots to allow 22.5° and 45° bevel cuts
- Powerful dual capacitor motor with sealed bearings and thermal overload protection
- Heavy duty cast alloy column and cutting head for reduced vibration
- Oversized steel frame with precision linear bar system for smooth operation
- Name: 10 in. 2.5 HP Tile/Brick Saw
- SKU: 69275
- Brand: Chicago Electric Power Tools
- Amperage (amps): 15
- Cutting angles (deg): 0-45°
- Horsepower (hp): 2.5
- Maximum cutting thickness (in.): 3-1/2 in.
- Maximum speed (rpm): 3800 RPM
- Arbor size: 5/8 in.
- Blade size : 10 in.
- Depth of cut (in.): 3-1/2 in. @ 0°, 1-1/2 in. @ 45°
- Product Height: 22-1/2 in.
- Product Length: 35 in.
- Product Weight: 90 lbs.
- Product Width: 24 in.
- Shipping Weight: 79.05 lb.
- Table dimensions: 17 in. x 19-3/4 in.
- Accessories Included: Pump, water tub, miter gauge
- Diagonal cut size (in.) : 18 in.
Stand sold separately. Diamond blade shown, sold separately.